HOT MILK CAKE
By Chef Massimo Mariano, Private Chef
Southern Coastal Region
- 1 1/4 cups of whole milk
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 1/4 sticks of unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Whisk the eggs with sugar until it is a pale color.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Slowly add flour, baking powder, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Butter the pan and bake for 40 minutes at 375. Delicious served right out of the oven.
Show us a picture of your delicious creation.