By Chef Massimo Mariano, Private Chef
- 4 cups of whole milk
- 12 teaspoons of sugar (Can omit if prefer)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 8 cups of favorite ice cream (vanilla, chocolate or peach)
- Fresh whipped cream
- Garnish to compliment flavor of ice cream (sliced peaches, fresh mint, chocolate chip cookies)
- Put the first four ingredients in a blender and mix until desired consistency.
- Pour into nice tall glasses.
- Top with luscious fresh whipped cream and garnished as desired.
- Fresh mint and a slice of fresh peach are lovely for the peach shake.
- Crumbled chocolate cookies and a whole cookie on the side is lovely for vanilla and chocolate.